These are the things I’ll admit to doing when my helper is on her (much deserved) annual holiday.
– I’ll put clean clothes straight out of the washing machine into a baking dish in order to stash them somewhere clean so I can hang them up “later”
– I will leave dishes in the sink overnight
– leave the milk carton with expired milk in the fridge so I don’t have to empty the garbage till later
– beds need to be made?!?
– what is ironing?
– serve potato chips as a “side dish” to dinner
– nonchalantly tell mother-in-law she can have the darling girl after school. Y’know…only if she wants the pleasure of her company of course. Not as a favour to me or anything…
– beg the McHubby to stop at the grocery store on the way home to get (more) wine and chocolate